Patton (1970 film)
Patton: "Patton" tells the tale of General George S. Patton, famous tank commander of World War II. The film begins with patton's career in North Africa and progresses through the invasion of Germany and the fall of the Third Reich. Side plots also speak of Patton's numerous faults such his temper and habit towards insubordination.
|Category||War , Drama , History|
|Production company||20th Century Fox (US)|
|Box office||89.8 million|
|Spoken language||العربية , English , Français , Deutsch , Italiano , Pусский|
Patton - FAQ
What is Budget of Patton ?
Budget of Patton is 12 million
What are Categories of Patton ?
Category of Patton is War , Drama , History
What is the Production company of Patton ?
Production companies of Patton is 20th Century Fox (US)
What is the Box office collection of Patton ?
Box office Collection of Patton is 89.8 million
What is the Original language of Patton ?
Original_language of Patton is en
What is the Run time of Patton ?
Run time of Patton is 2.867 Hour
What is Release date of Patton ?
Release date of Patton is 1970-01-25
- George C. Scott as Gen. George S. Patton Jr.
- Stephen Young as Capt. Chester B. Hansen
- Frank Latimore as Lieutenant Colonel Henry Davenport
- Karl Michael Vogler as Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
- Karl Malden as Gen. Omar N. Bradley
- Michael Strong as Brig. Gen. Hobart Carver
- Carey Loftin as General Bradley's driver
- Lawrence Dobkin as Colonel Gaston Bell
- Albert Dumortier as Moroccan minister
- Morgan Paull as Captain Richard N. Jenson
- Bill Hickman as General Patton's driver
- Pat Zurica as First Lieutenant Alexander Stiller
- James Edwards as Sergeant William George Meeks
- David Bauer as Lieutenant General Harry Buford
- John Barrie as Air Vice-Marshal Sir Arthur Coningham
- Richard Münch as Colonel General Alfred Jodl
- Siegfried Rauch as Captain Oskar Steiger
- Michael Bates as Field Marshal Sir Bernard Law Montgomery
- Paul Stevens as Lieutenant Colonel Charles R. Codman
- Gerald Flood as Air Chief Marshal Sir Arthur Tedder
- Jack Gwillim as General Sir Harold Alexander
- Edward Binns as Major General Walter Bedell Smith
- Peter Barkworth as Colonel John Welkin
- Lionel Murton as Third Army chaplain
- David Healy as Clergyman
- Sandy McPeak as Correspondent
- Douglas Wilmer as Major General Francis de Guingand
- John Doucette as Major General Lucian K. Truscott
- Tim Considine as Soldier Who Gets Slapped
- Abraxas Aaran as Willy
- Clint Ritchie as Tank Captain
- Alan MacNaughtan as British Briefing Officer
- Florencio Amarilla as Soldier (uncredited)
- Brandon Brady as Lieutenant Young (uncredited)
- Charles Dennis as Soldier (uncredited)
- Paul Frees as voice (uncredited)
- Dolores Judson as Knustford Welcome Club Dignitary (uncredited)
- Hellmut Lange as Major Dorian von Haarenwege (uncredited)
- Bruce Rhodewalt as Cynical Wounded Soldier (uncredited)
- Lowell Thomas as Himself - Movietone News Narrator (voice) (uncredited)
- Harry Towb as American GI Cook (uncredited)
- Billy Kearns as Officer Callagher (uncredited)