Psycho (1998 film)
Psycho: A young female embezzler arrives at the Bates Motel, which has terrible secrets of its own. Although this version is in color, features a different cast, and is set in 1998, it is closer to a shot-for-shot remake than most remakes, Gus Van Sant often copying Hitchcock's camera movements and editing, and Joseph Stefano's script is mostly carried over. Bernard Herrmann's musical score is reused as well, though with a new arrangement by Danny Elfman and recorded in stereo.
|Category||Mystery , Thriller , Horror|
|Production company||Universal Pictures (US) , Imagine Entertainment (US)|
|Box office||37.141 million|
Psycho - FAQ
What is Budget of Psycho ?
Budget of Psycho is 60 million
What are Categories of Psycho ?
Category of Psycho is Mystery , Thriller , Horror
What are the Production companies of Psycho ?
Production companies of Psycho are Universal Pictures (US) , Imagine Entertainment (US)
What is the Box office collection of Psycho ?
Box office Collection of Psycho is 37.141 million
What is the Original language of Psycho ?
Original_language of Psycho is en
What is the Run time of Psycho ?
Run time of Psycho is 1.75 Hour
What is Release date of Psycho ?
Release date of Psycho is 1998-12-04
- Vince Vaughn as Norman Bates
- Anne Heche as Marion Crane
- Julianne Moore as Lila Crane
- Viggo Mortensen as Samuel 'Sam' Loomis
- William H. Macy as Milton Arbogast
- Robert Forster as Dr. Simon
- Philip Baker Hall as Sheriff Chambers
- Chad Everett as Tom Cassidy
- Rance Howard as Mr. Lowery
- Rita Wilson as Caroline
- James Remar as Patrolman
- James Le Gros as Car Dealer
- Flea as Bob Summerfield
- Gus Van Sant as Man Talking to Man in Cowboy Hat (uncredited)