Wilde (1997 film)
Wilde: The story of Oscar Wilde, genius, poet, playwright and the First Modern Man. The self-realisation of his homosexuality caused Wilde enormous torment as he juggled marriage, fatherhood and responsibility with his obsessive love for Lord Alfred Douglas.
|Category||Drama , History|
|Production company||Dove International , BBC (GB) , capitol international (GB) , Pandora Film (DE)|
|Box office||10 million|
Wilde - FAQ
What is Budget of Wilde ?
Budget of Wilde is 2.159 million
What are Categories of Wilde ?
Category of Wilde is Drama , History
What are the Production companies of Wilde ?
Production companies of Wilde are Dove International , BBC (GB) , capitol international (GB) , Pandora Film (DE)
What is the Box office collection of Wilde ?
Box office Collection of Wilde is 10 million
What is the Original language of Wilde ?
Original_language of Wilde is en
What is the Run time of Wilde ?
Run time of Wilde is 1.967 Hour
What is Release date of Wilde ?
Release date of Wilde is 1997-09-01
- Stephen Fry as Oscar Wilde
- Jude Law as Lord Alfred 'Bosie' Douglas
- Vanessa Redgrave as Lady Speranza Wilde
- Jennifer Ehle as Constance Lloyd Wilde
- Gemma Jones as Lady Queensberry
- Judy Parfitt as Lady Mount-Temple
- Michael Sheen as Robbie Ross
- Zoë Wanamaker as Ada Leverson 'Sphinx'
- Tom Wilkinson as Marquess of Queensberry
- Ioan Gruffudd as John Gray
- Orlando Bloom as Rent Boy
- James D'Arcy as First Friend
- Andrew Havill as Algernon
- Jason Morell as Ernest Dowson
- Jamie Lee as Second Friend
- Matthew Mills as Lionel Johnson
- Peter Barkworth as Charles Gill
- Adam Garcia as Jones
- Joseph May as First Miner
- Orlando Wells as Undergraduate
- Robert Lang as C.O. Humphreys
- David Westhead as Edward Carson
- Laurence Owen as Vyvyan Wilde
- Benedict Sandiford as Alfred Wood
- Mark Letheren as Charles Parker
- Robin Kermode as George Alexander
- Avril Elgar as Lady Bracknell
- Jean Ainslie as Miss Prism
- Bridget Hodson as Gwendolen
- Judi Maynard as Mrs. Allonby
- Hugh Munro as Chasuble
- Michael Simkins as Lord Illingworth
- Albert Welling as Arthur
- Philip Locke as Judge
- Bob Sessions as Mine Owner
- James Vaughan as Hotel Manager
- Richard Cubison as Head Waiter
- John Bleasdale as Warder
- Peter Forbes as Detective
- Peter Harding as Doorman at the Cadogan
- Edward Laurie as Cabman
- Geoffrey Leesley as Policeman
- Colin MacLachlan as Prison Officer
- Arthur Whybrow as Doorkeeper
- Hywel Simons as Reporter