Touch of Evil (1958 film)
Touch of Evil: When a car bomb explodes on the American side of the U.S./Mexico border, Mexican drug enforcement agent Miguel Vargas begins his investigation, along with American police captain Hank Quinlan. When Vargas begins to suspect that Quinlan and his shady partner, Menzies, are planting evidence to frame an innocent man, his investigations into their possible corruption quickly put himself and his new bride, Susie, in jeopardy.
Touch of Evil Overview
|Category||Crime , Thriller , Mystery|
|Production company||Universal International Pictures|
|Box office||2.248 million|
|Spoken language||Español , English|
Touch of Evil - FAQ
What is Budget of Touch of Evil ?
Budget of Touch of Evil is 0.829 million
What are Categories of Touch of Evil ?
Category of Touch of Evil is Crime , Thriller , Mystery
What is the Production company of Touch of Evil ?
Production companies of Touch of Evil is Universal International Pictures
What is the Box office collection of Touch of Evil ?
Box office Collection of Touch of Evil is 2.248 million
What is the Original language of Touch of Evil ?
Original_language of Touch of Evil is en
What is the Run time of Touch of Evil ?
Run time of Touch of Evil is 1.85 Hour
What is Release date of Touch of Evil ?
Release date of Touch of Evil is 1958-03-30
- Charlton Heston as Ramon Miguel Vargas
- Janet Leigh as Susan 'Susie' Vargas
- Orson Welles as Police Captain Hank Quinlan
- Joseph Calleia as Police Sergeant Pete Menzies
- Akim Tamiroff as 'Uncle' Joe Grandi
- Joanna Moore as Marcia Linnekar
- Ray Collins as District Attorney Adair
- Dennis Weaver as Mirador Motel Night Manager
- Valentin de Vargas as Pancho
- Mort Mills as Al Schwartz - District Attorney's Assistant
- Victor Millan as Manelo Sanchez
- Lalo Rios as Risto - Grandi's Nephew
- Michael Sargent as Pretty Boy
- Phil Harvey as Blaine
- Joi Lansing as Zita
- Harry Shannon as Chief Gould
- Marlene Dietrich as Tana
- Joseph Cotten as Coroner (uncredited)
- Zsa Zsa Gabor as Strip-Club Owner
- Joe Basulto as Young Delinquent (uncredited)
- Yolanda Bojorquez as Bobbie (uncredited)
- Domenick Delgarde as Lackey (uncredited)
- Jennie Dias as Jackie (uncredited)
- John Dierkes as Policeman (uncredited)
- Eleanor Dorado as Lia (uncredited)
- Eva Gabor as Stripper Sitting at Bar (uncredited)
- Jeffrey Green as Rudy Linnekar (uncredited)
- Billy House as Construction Site Foreman (uncredited)
- Mercedes McCambridge as Gang Leader (uncredited)
- Arlene McQuade as Ginnie (uncredited)
- Ken Miller as Gang Member (uncredited)
- Ralph Moratz as Man in Uniform Running Down Street (uncredited)
- Ramón Rodríguez as Gang Member (uncredited)
- Gus Schilling as Eddie Farnham (uncredited)
- William Tannen as Marcia Linnekar's Attorney (uncredited)
- Wayne Taylor as Gang Member (uncredited)
- Rusty Wescoatt as Detective Casey (uncredited)
- Dan White as Customs Officer (uncredited)
- Keenan Wynn as Bartender (uncredited)