Big Jake (1971 film)
Big Jake: An aging Texas cattle man who has outlived his time swings into action when outlaws kidnap his grandson.
Big Jake Overview
|Production company||Batjac Productions (US) , Cinema Center Films (US)|
|Spoken language||English , Español|
Big Jake - FAQ
What is Category of Big Jake ?
Category of Big Jake is Western
What are the Production companies of Big Jake ?
Production companies of Big Jake are Batjac Productions (US) , Cinema Center Films (US)
What is the Original language of Big Jake ?
Original_language of Big Jake is en
What is the Run time of Big Jake ?
Run time of Big Jake is 1.833 Hour
What is Release date of Big Jake ?
Release date of Big Jake is 1971-05-26
- John Wayne as Jacob McCandles
- Richard Boone as John Fain
- Maureen O'Hara as Martha McCandles
- Patrick Wayne as James McCandles
- Christopher Mitchum as Michael McCandles
- Bobby Vinton as Jeff McCandles
- Bruce Cabot as Sam Sharpnose
- Glenn Corbett as O'Brien
- Harry Carey, Jr. as Pop Dawson
- John Doucette as Buck Duggan
- Jim Davis as Head of Lynching Party
- John Agar as Bert Ryan
- Gregg Palmer as John Goodfellow
- Jim Burk as Trooper
- Robert Warner as Will Fain
- Dean Smith as Kid Duffy
- Ethan Wayne as Little Jake McCandles
- Virginia Capers as Delilah
- Jerry Gatlin as Stubby
- Don Epperson as Saloon Bully in Escondero
- Everett Creach as Walt Devries
- Jeff Wingfield as Billy Devries
- Hank Worden as Hank
- Bill Walker as Moses Brown
- Chuck Roberson as Texas Ranger (uncredited)