Into the Woods (2014 film)
Into the Woods: In a woods filled with magic and fairy tale characters, a baker and his wife set out to end the curse put on them by their neighbor, a spiteful witch.
Into the Woods Overview
|Category||Fantasy , Comedy|
|Production company||Walt Disney Pictures (US) , Marc Platt Productions (US) , Lucamar Productions (US)|
|Box office||212.902 million|
Into the Woods - FAQ
What is Budget of Into the Woods ?
Budget of Into the Woods is 50 million
What are Categories of Into the Woods ?
Category of Into the Woods is Fantasy , Comedy
What are the Production companies of Into the Woods ?
Production companies of Into the Woods are Walt Disney Pictures (US) , Marc Platt Productions (US) , Lucamar Productions (US)
What is the Box office collection of Into the Woods ?
Box office Collection of Into the Woods is 212.902 million
What is the Original language of Into the Woods ?
Original_language of Into the Woods is en
What is the Run time of Into the Woods ?
Run time of Into the Woods is 2.083 Hour
What is Release date of Into the Woods ?
Release date of Into the Woods is 2014-12-24
- James Corden as Baker
- Emily Blunt as Baker's Wife
- Meryl Streep as Witch
- Anna Kendrick as Cinderella
- Daniel Huttlestone as Jack
- Lilla Crawford as Little Red Riding Hood
- Mackenzie Mauzy as Rapunzel
- Tracey Ullman as Jack's Mother
- Chris Pine as Cinderella's Prince
- Billy Magnussen as Rapunzel's Prince
- Richard Glover as Steward
- Frances de la Tour as Giant
- Christine Baranski as Stepmother
- Tammy Blanchard as Florinda
- Lucy Punch as Lucinda
- Simon Russell Beale as Baker's Father
- Joanna Riding as Cinderella's Mother
- Annette Crosbie as Granny
- Johnny Depp as Big Bad Wolf
- Andy Hayes as Villager (uncredited)
- Scott Plumridge as Villager (uncredited)