Reasonable Doubt (2014 film)
Reasonable Doubt: When up-and-coming District Attorney Mitch Brockden commits a fatal hit-and-run, he feels compelled to throw the case against the accused criminal who was found with the body and blamed for the crime. Following the trial, Mitch's worst fears come true when he realizes that he acquitted a guilty man, and he soon finds himself on the hunt for the killer before more victims pile up.
Reasonable Doubt Overview
|Category||Crime , Thriller|
|Production company||Paradox Entertainment , Grindstone Entertainment Group (US) , South Creek Pictures (US) , Bavariapool (US) , Téléfilm Canada (CA) , MFM (CA) , Eagle Vision (CA)|
Reasonable Doubt - FAQ
What is Budget of Reasonable Doubt ?
Budget of Reasonable Doubt is 8 million
What are Categories of Reasonable Doubt ?
Category of Reasonable Doubt is Crime , Thriller
What are the Production companies of Reasonable Doubt ?
Production companies of Reasonable Doubt are Paradox Entertainment , Grindstone Entertainment Group (US) , South Creek Pictures (US) , Bavariapool (US) , Téléfilm Canada (CA) , MFM (CA) , Eagle Vision (CA)
What is the Original language of Reasonable Doubt ?
Original_language of Reasonable Doubt is en
What is the Run time of Reasonable Doubt ?
Run time of Reasonable Doubt is 1.517 Hour
What is Release date of Reasonable Doubt ?
Release date of Reasonable Doubt is 2014-01-17
- Samuel L. Jackson as Clinton Davis
- Dominic Cooper as Mitch Brockden
- Erin Karpluk as Rachel Brockden
- Gloria Reuben as Detective Blake Kanon
- Ryan Robbins as Jimmy Logan
- Philippe Brenninkmeyer as DA Jones
- Dylan Taylor as Stuart Wilson
- Lane Styles as Emma
- John B. Lowe as Judge G. Mckenna
- Jessica Burleson as Secretary
- Dean Harder as Terry Roberts
- Karl Thordarson as Cecil Akerman
- Kelly Wolfman as Dr. Brown
- Will Woytowich as Desk Sargeant