Cruising (1980 film)
Cruising: A serial killer brutally slays and dismembers several gay men in New York's S&M and leather districts. The young police officer Steve Burns is sent undercover onto the streets as a decoy for the murderer. Working almost completely isolated from his department, he has to learn and practice the complex rules and signals of this little society.
|Category||Crime , Mystery , Thriller|
|Production company||CiP - Europaische Treuhand AG , Lorimar Film Entertainment (US) , United Artists (US)|
|Box office||19.815 million|
Cruising - FAQ
What is Budget of Cruising ?
Budget of Cruising is 11 million
What are Categories of Cruising ?
Category of Cruising is Crime , Mystery , Thriller
What are the Production companies of Cruising ?
Production companies of Cruising are CiP - Europaische Treuhand AG , Lorimar Film Entertainment (US) , United Artists (US)
What is the Box office collection of Cruising ?
Box office Collection of Cruising is 19.815 million
What is the Original language of Cruising ?
Original_language of Cruising is en
What is the Run time of Cruising ?
Run time of Cruising is 1.7 Hour
What is Release date of Cruising ?
Release date of Cruising is 1980-02-15
- Al Pacino as Steve Burns
- Paul Sorvino as Capt. Edelson
- Karen Allen as Nancy Gates
- Richard Cox as Stuart Richards
- Don Scardino as Ted Bailey
- Joe Spinell as Patrolman DiSimone
- Jay Acovone as Skip Lee
- Gene Davis as DaVinci
- Randy Jurgensen as Det. Lefransky
- Barton Heyman as Dr. Rifkin
- Arnaldo Santana as Loren Lukas
- Larry Atlas as Eric Rossman
- Allan Miller as Chief of Detectives
- Sonny Grosso as Det. Blasio
- Ed O'Neill as Det. Schreiber
- Michael Aronin as Det. Davis
- James Remar as Gregory
- William Russ as Paul Gaines
- Mike Starr as Patrolman Desher
- Steve Inwood as Martino
- Keith Prentice as Joey
- Leland Starnes as Jack Richards
- Robert Pope as DaVinci's Friend
- Leo Burmester as Water Sport
- Bruce Levine as Dancer
- Charles Dunlap as Three Card Monte
- Powers Boothe as Hankie Salesman
- James Sutorius as Jack (voice)
- Richard Jamieson as Spotter
- Jimmie Ray Weeks as Seller
- David Winnie Hayes as Bouncer
- Carmine Stipo as Bartender
- James Hayden as Cockpit Cake Man
- Todd Winters as Tugboat Mate
- Kirsten Baker as Jogger
- Henry Judd Baker as Tough Cop
- Bob Duggan