1408 (2007 film)
1408: A man who specializes in debunking paranormal occurrences checks into the fabled room 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel. Soon after settling in, he confronts genuine terror.
|Category||Horror , Mystery , Thriller|
|Production company||Dimension Films (US) , di Bonaventura Pictures (US)|
|Box office||132.963 million|
1408 - FAQ
What is Budget of 1408 ?
Budget of 1408 is 25 million
What are Categories of 1408 ?
Category of 1408 is Horror , Mystery , Thriller
What are the Production companies of 1408 ?
Production companies of 1408 are Dimension Films (US) , di Bonaventura Pictures (US)
What is the Box office collection of 1408 ?
Box office Collection of 1408 is 132.963 million
What is the Original language of 1408 ?
Original_language of 1408 is en
What is the Run time of 1408 ?
Run time of 1408 is 1.733 Hour
What is Release date of 1408 ?
Release date of 1408 is 2007-06-22
- John Cusack as Mike Enslin
- Samuel L. Jackson as Gerald Olin
- Mary McCormack as Lilly Enslin
- Jasmine Jessica Anthony as Katie
- Tony Shalhoub as Sam Farrell
- Alexandra Silber as Young Woman at Bookstore
- Noah Lee Margetts as Bellboy
- William Armstrong as Clay
- Paul Birchard as Mr. Innkeeper
- Margot Leicester as Mrs. Innkeeper
- Angel Oquendo as Taxi Cab Driver
- Walter Lewis as Bookstore Cashier
- Eric Meyers as Man #1 at Bookstore
- Holly Hayes as Lady at Bookstore
- Johann Urb as Surfer Dude
- Andrew-Lee Potts as Mailbox Guy
- Kim Thomson as Desk Clerk
- Drew Powell as Assistant Hotel Manager
- Isiah Whitlock Jr. as Hotel Engineer
- Benny Urquidez as Claw Hammer Maniac
- Len Cariou as Mike's Father
- Ray Nicholas as Factory Owner
- Paul Kasey as Kevin O'Malley
- George Cottle as Mailbox Worker
- William Willoughby as Mailbox Worker
- Thomas A. McMahon as Cop #1
- Kevin Dobson as Priest
- Peter Conboy as Man Outside Hotel Fire (uncredited)
- Georgie Lee-Robinson as Bookstore Assistant (uncredited)
- Bernadette Lords as Hotel Guest (uncredited)
- Rob McGillivray as Bellboy (uncredited)
- Kate Walsh as Mike Enslin's Ex-wife (uncredited)