Top Hat (1935 film)
Top Hat: Showman Jerry Travers is working for producer Horace Hardwick in London. Jerry demonstrates his new dance steps late one night in Horace's hotel room, much to the annoyance of sleeping Dale Tremont below. She goes upstairs to complain and the two are immediately attracted to each other. Complications arise when Dale mistakes Jerry for Horace.
Top Hat Overview
|Category||Comedy , Music , Romance|
|Production company||RKO Radio Pictures (US)|
|Box office||3.202 million|
|Spoken language||English , Italiano|
Top Hat - FAQ
What is Budget of Top Hat ?
Budget of Top Hat is 0.609 million
What are Categories of Top Hat ?
Category of Top Hat is Comedy , Music , Romance
What is the Production company of Top Hat ?
Production companies of Top Hat is RKO Radio Pictures (US)
What is the Box office collection of Top Hat ?
Box office Collection of Top Hat is 3.202 million
What is the Original language of Top Hat ?
Original_language of Top Hat is en
What is the Run time of Top Hat ?
Run time of Top Hat is 1.683 Hour
What is Release date of Top Hat ?
Release date of Top Hat is 1935-08-29
- Fred Astaire as Jerry Travers
- Ginger Rogers as Dale Tremont
- Edward Everett Horton as Horace Hardwick
- Erik Rhodes as Alberto Beddini
- Eric Blore as Bates
- Helen Broderick as Madge Hardwick
- Lucille Ball as Flower Shop Clerk (uncredited)
- Gino Corrado as Venice Hotel Manager (uncredited)
- Leonard Mudie as Florist (uncredited)
- Dennis O'Keefe as Elevator Passenger / Hotel Guest / Dancer (uncredited)
- Nick Thompson as Italian Police Officer (uncredited)
- Tom Ricketts as Nervous Thackeray Club Waiter (uncredited)