To Catch a Thief (1955 film)
To Catch a Thief: An ex-thief is accused of enacting a new crime spree, so to clear his name he sets off to catch the new thief, who’s imitating his signature style.
To Catch a Thief Overview
|Category||Mystery , Thriller , Romance , Comedy , Crime|
|Production company||Paramount (US)|
|Box office||8.75 million|
|Spoken language||Français , English|
To Catch a Thief - FAQ
What is Budget of To Catch a Thief ?
Budget of To Catch a Thief is 2.5 million
What are Categories of To Catch a Thief ?
Category of To Catch a Thief is Mystery , Thriller , Romance , Comedy , Crime
What is the Production company of To Catch a Thief ?
Production companies of To Catch a Thief is Paramount (US)
What is the Box office collection of To Catch a Thief ?
Box office Collection of To Catch a Thief is 8.75 million
What is the Original language of To Catch a Thief ?
Original_language of To Catch a Thief is en
What is the Run time of To Catch a Thief ?
Run time of To Catch a Thief is 1.767 Hour
What is Release date of To Catch a Thief ?
Release date of To Catch a Thief is 1955-08-03
- Cary Grant as John Robie
- Grace Kelly as Frances Stevens
- Jessie Royce Landis as Jessie Stevens
- Alfred Hitchcock as Man on Bus
- John Williams as H. H. Hughson
- Charles Vanel as Bertani
- Brigitte Auber as Danielle Foussard
- Jean Martinelli as Foussard
- Georgette Anys as Germaine
- René Blancard as Commissaire Lepic (uncredited)
- William 'Wee Willie' Davis as Big Man in Kitchen (uncredited)
- Bess Flowers as Masquerade Party Guest (uncredited)
- Bernard Sell as Casino Patron (uncredited)
- Charles Sherlock as Detective (uncredited)
- Philip Van Zandt as Jewelry Clerk (uncredited)
- Alfred Hitchcock as Man Sitting Next to John Robie on Bus (uncredited)
- Roland Lesaffre as Bertani Employee (uncredited)
- George Boyce as Party Guest (uncredited)