Margin Call (2011 film)
Margin Call: A thriller that revolves around the key people at an investment bank over a 24-hour period during the early stages of the financial crisis.
Margin Call Overview
|Category||Thriller , Drama|
|Production company||Before the Door Pictures (US) , Benaroya Pictures (US) , Washington Square Films (US) , Myriad Pictures (US) , Untitled Entertainment (US)|
|Box office||19.504 million|
Margin Call - FAQ
What is Budget of Margin Call ?
Budget of Margin Call is 3.5 million
What are Categories of Margin Call ?
Category of Margin Call is Thriller , Drama
What are the Production companies of Margin Call ?
Production companies of Margin Call are Before the Door Pictures (US) , Benaroya Pictures (US) , Washington Square Films (US) , Myriad Pictures (US) , Untitled Entertainment (US)
What is the Box office collection of Margin Call ?
Box office Collection of Margin Call is 19.504 million
What is the Original language of Margin Call ?
Original_language of Margin Call is en
What is the Run time of Margin Call ?
Run time of Margin Call is 1.783 Hour
What is Release date of Margin Call ?
Release date of Margin Call is 2011-02-11
- Kevin Spacey as Sam Rogers
- Zachary Quinto as Peter Sullivan
- Simon Baker as Jared Cohen
- Paul Bettany as Will Emerson
- Ashley Williams as Heather Burke
- Demi Moore as Sarah Robertson
- Penn Badgley as Seth Bregman
- Jeremy Irons as John Tuld
- Mary McDonnell as Mary Rogers
- Stanley Tucci as Eric Dale
- Aasif Mandvi as Ramesh Shah
- Susan Blackwell as Lauren Bratberg
- Maria Dizzia as Executive Assistant
- Jimmy Palumbo as Security Guard
- Al Sapienza as Louis Carmello
- Peter Y. Kim as Timothy Singh
- Grace Gummer as Lucy
- Oberon K.A. Adjepong as Coffee Guy