Chinatown (1974 film)
Chinatown: Private eye Jake Gittes lives off of the murky moral climate of sunbaked, pre-World War II Southern California. Hired by a beautiful socialite to investigate her husband's extra-marital affair, Gittes is swept into a maelstrom of double dealings and deadly deceits, uncovering a web of personal and political scandals that come crashing together.
|Category||Crime , Drama , Mystery , Thriller|
|Production company||Paramount (US) , Long Road Productions (US) , Penthouse (US) , Robert Evans Company (US)|
|Box office||30 million|
|Spoken language||Español , 广州话 / 廣州話 , English|
Chinatown - FAQ
What is Budget of Chinatown ?
Budget of Chinatown is 6 million
What are Categories of Chinatown ?
Category of Chinatown is Crime , Drama , Mystery , Thriller
What are the Production companies of Chinatown ?
Production companies of Chinatown are Paramount (US) , Long Road Productions (US) , Penthouse (US) , Robert Evans Company (US)
What is the Box office collection of Chinatown ?
Box office Collection of Chinatown is 30 million
What is the Original language of Chinatown ?
Original_language of Chinatown is en
What is the Run time of Chinatown ?
Run time of Chinatown is 2.167 Hour
What is Release date of Chinatown ?
Release date of Chinatown is 1974-06-20
- Jack Nicholson as J.J. 'Jake' Gittes
- Faye Dunaway as Evelyn Cross Mulwray
- John Huston as Noah Cross
- Perry Lopez as Lieutenant Lou Escobar
- John Hillerman as Russ Yelburton
- Diane Ladd as Ida Sessions
- Roman Polanski as Man with Knife
- Roy Jenson as Claude Mulvihill
- Richard Bakalyan as Detective Loach
- James Hong as Evelyn's Butler
- Bruce Glover as Duffy
- Joe Mantell as Lawrence Walsh
- Roy Roberts as Mayor Bagby
- Noble Willingham as Councilman
- Rance Howard as Irate Farmer
- Jesse Vint as Farmer in the Valley
- Burt Young as Curly
- Lee de Broux as Policeman
- Darrell Zwerling as Hollis I. Mulwray
- Nandu Hinds as Sophie
- James O'Rear as Lawyer
- Beulah Quo as Maid
- Jerry Fujikawa as Gardener
- Belinda Palmer as Katherine
- Elliott Montgomery as Councilman
- George Justin as Barber
- C.O. Erickson as Customer
- Charles Knapp as Mortician
- Claudio Martínez as Boy on Horseback
- Federico Roberto as Cross' Butler
- Allan Warnick as Clerk
- John Holland as Farmer in the Valley
- Jim Burk as Farmer in the Valley
- Denny Arnold as Farmer in the Valley
- Elizabeth Harding as Curly's Wife
- John Rogers as Mr. Palmer
- Cecil Elliott as Emma Dill
- Paul Jenkins as Policeman
- Bob Golden as Policeman
- Richard Warren as Driver (uncredited)
- Fritzi Burr as Mulwray's Secreatry
- Cosmo Sardo as Barber (uncredited)